By David Smiley,Eric Pugh,Kranti Parisa,Matt Mitchell
About This Book
- An replace to the preferred moment version of Apache Solr three company seek Server, protecting Solr 4’s most crucial new beneficial properties similar to SolrCloud for scaling and real-time search
- Learn approximately deployment issues together with safeguard, logging, tracking, operating ZooKeeper, and measuring performance
Who This booklet Is For
This ebook is for builders who are looking to the right way to get the main out of Solr of their functions, no matter if you're new to the sphere, have used Solr yet have no idea every little thing, or just need a reliable reference. it might be worthwhile to have a few familiarity with uncomplicated programming suggestions, yet no previous adventure is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Design a schema to incorporate textual content indexing info comparable to tokenization, stemming, and synonyms
- Import info from databases utilizing numerous codecs together with CSV and XML and extract textual content from diverse record formats
- Search utilizing Solr's wealthy question syntax, practice geospatial searches, "join" relationally, and impression relevancy order
- Build a question auto-complete/suggester power with wisdom of the elemental kinds of recommendation and how one can enforce them
- Enhance regular searches with faceting for navigation or analytics
- Deploy Solr to creation considering logging, defense, and monitoring
- Tune Solr and use SolrCloud for horizontal scalability
Solr is a broadly renowned open resource firm seek server that provides robust seek and faceted navigation features—features which are elusive with databases. Solr helps complicated seek standards, faceting, outcome highlighting, query-completion, question spell-checking, relevancy tuning, geospatial searches, and masses more.
This booklet is a accomplished source for almost every thing Solr has to supply, and it'll take you from first publicity to improvement and deployment very quickly. no matter if you want to use Solr five, you want to locate the knowledge to be simply as acceptable as a result of Solr's excessive regard for backward compatibility. The e-book comprises a few worthwhile details particular to Solr 5.
Read or Download Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server - Third Edition PDF
Best data mining books
This specialist compilation promises a set of winning database advertising methodologies for large facts. It bargains recommendations to universal difficulties within the database advertising and marketing undefined, targeting the desires of information analysts and information miners. The quantitative ideas defined marry conventional statistical methodologies with new laptop studying tools.
Grasp Oracle enterprise Intelligence 11g stories and Dashboards bring significant enterprise info to clients each time, at any place, on any equipment, utilizing Oracle enterprise Intelligence 11g. Written via Oracle ACE Director Mark Rittman, Oracle enterprise Intelligence 11g builders advisor totally covers the most recent BI file layout and distribution recommendations.
Even if clients tend to settle for the strategies supplied by means of a recommender approach is of extreme value to method designers and the retailers who enforce them. via conceptualizing the recommendation looking and giving courting as a essentially social strategy, very important avenues for realizing the persuasiveness of recommender structures open up.
This paintings offers an leading edge examine using open info for extracting info to realize and stop crime, and likewise explores the hyperlink among terrorism and arranged crime. In counter-terrorism and other kinds of crime prevention, foresight approximately capability threats is very important and this data is more and more on hand through digital info assets similar to social media communications.
Additional resources for Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server - Third Edition
Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server - Third Edition by David Smiley,Eric Pugh,Kranti Parisa,Matt Mitchell